How we can help you
If you are an employee, agency worker, casual or contract worker, we can assist you in the following areas:
- Unfair dismissal
- Maternity or parental rights
- Health and safety, changes in working hours and conditions
- Unpaid wages
- Any other employment-related matter
The kinds of questions people normally ask us include:
- Do I need a contract of employment?
- What is the minimum I can expect to be paid by my employer?
- Can I be dismissed when I am on sick leave?
- Can I claim compensation if I have been unfairly dismissed?
- What should I do if I have been discriminated against at work?
- What should I do if I am being bullied or harassed at work?
- What are my rights if I work on a part-time or fixed term contract?
- What rights do I have at work if I’m pregnant and after I’ve had a baby?
Due to funding constraints we are no longer able to help with employment litigation. We are only able to provide one-off telephone for Camden residents or those with settlement agreements.
We are also able to act as an independent legal adviser in the event that your employer proposes to terminate your employment by way of a ‘settlement agreement’. We could usually do this at no cost to you. Costs of preparing a settlement agreement are normally covered by the employer.